SERVICES / On-site Services
Field machining resources:
- Line boring systems for various hole sizes starting at 1 3/8”
- Resurfacing machine for Slew Bearing bases and roller paths from 2 feet to 18 feet diameter
- Grinding system for large shafts, winch drums, steel tires, etc.
- Milling machines, facing machines, lathes and keyway cutters
- Automatic bore welding system
- Service trucks fully equipped with welders, etc.
Examples of field work:
- Line-boring boom/stick bosses, buckets, track frames, articulating bosses, etc. on heavy equipment
- Line-boring plant equipment such as debarkers, rock crushers, processing equipment, etc.
- Weld build-up bosses with automatic bore welder, rebore to O.E.M. spec’s
- Machining Slew Bearing bases on log loaders, excavators, hydraulic mining shovels, stacker-reclaimers, cranes, truck cranes, etc, to O.E.M. tolerances.
- Machining roller paths on log loaders, yarders, and electric mining shovels.
- Resurface large winch drums
- On-site machining and key seating of shafts
- Mill large surfaces for motor bases, pumps, etc.
- Structural repairs to material handling equipment!